Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Result out of 6th sem

I am very scared when i am heard that result 6th sem is out.Iam very nervous n feeling shivering that day.I dont knw that was my result .I am continously mumering n remembering to god and saying that god plzz help me out.
At 2 o' clock I check my result on net.I am all clear with 67%. I am very to see  my result .At first i call my frnd jstn to inform him that my result was gud n say that u also check ur result...then i thank to my god .After some tym when i call him he say that my result was not good.This tym all group frndzz was all clr with good percentage.But im not happy that 2 of my best  frndzz was not get good result this result.Then im pray for my bst frndzz .I am motivated to  my frndzz to do hard work n get good result in nxt sem.

No comments:

Post a Comment